Friday, August 2, 2013

REMEMBER ME HONEY ?

i dont know what to write
i dont know what i'm feeling now

its make me hurt
it makes me more suffer than before

can i be tough like the old times ?
can i be strong again when u leave me for the second time ?

am i too bad for him ?
didnt he realize i'm the only girl who still stay beside him?
cheer him, love him, loyal with him . stick with him
receive all the bad and good in himself 

still judge me hunn ?

for the past 4 years im keep remember u
remember what u have done to my heart
remember how u hurt the girls feeling
remember how u say i just a silly girl that begging for your love .

still remember it darling ?

i am the girl that flirt with you but not with other guys
i am the girl that willing to do anything just for you
i am the girl that willing to sacrifice everything  just for you .

yes . its me dear

i hopes and hold with your promises
but then u leave me
u let me walk alone
and said u want to change

u once said u wont leave me
u once said that i'm the girl that you love

honey ? are you still read this crap ?

the moment we spent together 
its been a special moment

your forehead kisses
your hugs
your smile

make me feel that you will be deadly mine .
but now. there no more you

only the new YOU .

i'm just the girl that keep waiting , hopes that still have a sunshine .
and pray in my heart . 

is thre any chance that i can stay with you one more time ?


-THE MOMENTS-


alyna

No comments:

Post a Comment

budak comel tgh bersuara